Tuesday, March 21, 2006

And so another day is gone

Shot to hell, as it were.

Today is another of those days where I was at work all day, but I just can't put my finger on exactly what concrete thing I accomplished. I got to review the voltage regulator spec design for a processor project in Fort Collins. He seems to have done a really good job. I looked at a bizarre failure that one of the guys on the team was trying to debug. Looks like a clock is toggling when it shouldn't be. Don't know why. I had about 1.5 hours of 1:1 with a guy who used to work for me but doesn't anymore officially, but now does again unofficially. I sat down numerous times to try to figure something out, only to have the phone ring or the instant messenger pop up or have someone show up standing behind me.

Sometimes I hate my job more than I can even believe.

Well, so anyways, I spent like a half hour trying to figure out how to put up a picture of myself in the upper right corner over there. I signed up for the free "Hello" picture hosting like the directions said to, but then it didn't seem to do anything. I finally figured out how to post a picture, then get the link to the hosting site for the picture, then attach that link to my profile, then delete the post. You'd imagine there would be a better way.

I miss television. I should go to bed, but whenever I sleep, I end up in pain. How did I get to be such an old man?

No comments: