Friday, July 27, 2007

CherkyB, Man of Insight

Me, CherkyB: "How was Fat Camp?"

Iceman: "It was pretty good."

Me, CherkyB: "Did you make it up to Lucky Joe's?"

Iceman: "Yeah. We got served by The Lesbian. She was kinda gruff. 'Here's your drinks. Harumph.'"

Me, CherkyB: "Lesbians can be like that."

[...]

Iceman: "Of course, we don't know for sure she's a lesbian. We just call her that."

Me, CherkyB: "Yup. The only way to know for sure is for you to hit on her."

Me, CherkyB: "You know, your 'I've got a job,' line also works on lesbians. It's the only line that works, cuz it's the only thing they can't get from another woman."

Iceman: "Hmm..."

Me, CherkyB: "Yup. You can buy strap-on [redacted], but you can't buy strap-on jobs."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she is gruff towards a man - she is probably married to one and wishes she was a lesbian. I should know.........

ellie said...

wishes. . .or is?

ychfqh

Nava said...

"The only way to know for sure is for you to hit on her."

This is so typical of men! If a woman says 'No', that's 'cause she is a lesbian. The option of her not being attracted to the guy is totally redundant.

Hmm, that means that I've been a lesbian several times in my past, sans the strap-on unmentionables. I had no idea! I am tearfully grateful for the insight.

CherkyB said...

Uh, did you miss the part about him having a job?

Anonymous said...

Yuk...I thought this was a family blog...you have hit a new low with some of your latest posts....

JohnnyB said...

Scary thing is that my wife is saying the same thing MoodyT said 4 years ago when I came back from Volleyball and said sorry I was late - didn't want to change in front of the lesbian. He said "JohnnyB - just cause she turned you down doesn't mean she's a lesbian."