Monday, November 19, 2007

The Mrs. - Loving Wife

The Mrs.: "It's supposed to snow on Tuesday! You'll get to use your new tires when it snows."

Me, CherkyB: "I think I'll get to use my new tires even if it doesn't snow. It's kinda hard to drive anywhere without using the tires."

The Mrs.: "Oh. Yeah. Please don't spin out with the kids in the car."

Me, CherkyB: "I never spin out with the kids in the car."

The Mrs.: "I worry so."

Me, CherkyB: "You have such a low opinion of me."

The Mrs.: "No. I have a low opinion of your judgment."

8 comments:

RIO said...

She's right, you know, Evel Kneivel. You do spin out a lot. But I'll tell you the truth -- today's kids aren't impressed with that sort of thing anymore. You're gonna have to jump that car OVER something to be The Man.

geez! Step up your game!

Anonymous said...

Either JUMP your car over something, or RUN you car over something like a dog or a person. Teach you kids the right way to drive.

blogauthor said...

I like wife of CherkyB more and more. Wait, I think I already said that once.

And why are all of my friends posting on your blog and vice versa. This is bizarre. Really!!

CherkyB said...

"All your friends" is a pretty small group. You should take a moment to consider why that is.

blogauthor said...

What? Me, myself, I + Rio are not alot of friends?!

RIO said...

He's just acting out of petty jealousy, Blogauthor! Jealous that WE could jump our car over a bunch of children sitting on snow tires!

Sad. Sad but true.

CherkyB said...

Perhaps. But given that I drive a pickup, I could actually land after the jump and not need $10,000 worth of suspension work as a result of it.

Anonymous said...

she's loving but mostly brilliant.