Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Stupid Dog

The dog ate my dinner. Literally. I was eating dinner, a wonderful spread of baked chicken, corn on the cob, and mashed potatoes. I ate the corn and potatoes, and then there was a knock at the door. It was our realtors needing us to sign the listing papers (we listed tonight!).

So The Mrs. set the dinners aside on the kitchen counter. When the realtors left, I had to get MaxieC ready for bed. Then, I went to eat my chicken. No chicken. I figured The Mrs. had put it in the fridge to avoid spoilage. I searched the fridge. No chicken. I search the other fridge. No chicken.

When The Mrs. came back from putting MaxieC in bed, I asked about the chicken. "I didn't take your chicken. I thought you had put it in the fridge."

Stupid dog. Now we're on barf watch. The videographers are coming tomorrow to shoot the 3D virtual tour, and we're on barf watch.

I had to have microwave taquitos for dinner.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian - Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog! Wish I could be half as creative. Keep me laughing - Big Sister (DH)

Anonymous said...

Damn dog! bxyfaa

Anonymous said...

Well we hope it was the dog. If Max hid it somewhere that'll really be nice next week when we're gone... I'll let our neighbors and the realtors know so they can sniff for it every day.

You failed to mention how much you liked the (Trader Joe's) mashed potatoes!

Anonymous said...

Be glad it wasn't a big fat smelly fish. uqewmtz