Monday, May 28, 2007

CherkyB, Angler Extraordinaire

I caught two of these. The Mrs. made me throw them back cuz she was sure they were babies, but the more I read about Bluegills, the more I think these were actually full-size. In overcrowded conditions, they're supposed to be less than 5" long. Under "normal" conditions, 7-8 inches. That would explain why the bag limit is 20.


I would also like to point out that I caught one with my gear and one with The Mrs.'s. She complained all day again about her reel not working, so I finally just handed her mine to get her to shut up. Hers worked just fine for me the rest of the day.

HannahC had a number of worms eaten off her hook but failed to land anything. The Mrs. came up completely dry today. She spent all day pursuing smallmouth bass, whereas I went straight for the bluegills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But who unhooked the second one for you?