Sunday, August 12, 2007

CherkyB, Fashionista

I own three pairs of nice-enough pants. But I never wear them. I tried them on on Friday night, and only two fit. That made my life 1/3 simpler when it comes to dressing all fancy-pants.

But then I realized it had been so long since I wore nice pants that I didn't know which shirts went with which pants. So I axed The Mrs. to help.

She was kind enough to lay my two pairs of pants out on the floor, and the place the shirts that matched each pair on top of that pair, with a third pile above and in between of shirts that matched both.

This was great. Except I knew there was no way I could ever remember all this information. But then, as usually happens, I was struck with Brilliance!

Cell phone cameras are cool.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - thanks for dinner.

Nava said...

Time to be featured on "Vogue", I think.

Anonymous said...

Those are considered 'nice' clothes? Holy crap, you make like $5 ba-gillion or something. Go buy some clothes..

Anonymous said...

I like the grey pants with the black and grey shirt.

ellie said...

no doubt. so ripped jeans are "work clothes", what is casual wear?

ellie said...

i'm curious as to what prompted google to place "sympathy bonsai trees" as an ad. . .