Friday, January 09, 2009

The UnLove

My "loving" wife accused me of plagiarizing some of the work on one of my too-numerous-to-count blogs because it seemed too good for me to have written. Now, she is bent on annoying me. She wanted me to upload this video that it shot while I was trying to compose a post so that, "All the women on [my] blog," could see what I'm really like.



The real problem, of course, is that The Mrs. is sick and blames me. Oddly enough, when I was sick, she also blamed me for that and spent days telling me how unhealthy I am because I don't eat properly like she does. Then, wham, she's sick, and suddenly it's not because she's unhealthy, but it's because I am a mean bastard who gave her the cold.

Well, whatever.

9 comments:

ellie said...

Oh dear.

word verification: ungar!

Anonymous said...

Its cute! sneas

Anonymous said...

Hey you cut the video! Where's the part where you said I was too stoopid to know how to focus the camera because you didn't know I was actually video-taping it. Now you just look all cute and doe-eyed. And you cut out the static from your hard-earned police scanner. You'e a real piece of work. LIAR ALERT! Nice spin, Bill.

CherkyB said...

Unfortunately, someone is now posting comments using the name, "Wife". This blog's comment settings are such that anyone can post under any name they choose. It should not be assumed that this is my actual wife. In fact, if you read it all the way to the end, it is signed "Bill". My wife is not name Bill.

Anonymous said...

who the h is that?

Anonymous said...

Ask Ellie. She seen it!

ellie said...

I've been thinking about this video all day. I have this vision I am being interviewed by Barbara Walters (a fellow SLC alum). I say, "I just can't believe it. I just wouldn't have ever predicted." And Barbara says, "But what about the video?" I reply quietly, "I know, I know. We just thought it was his sense of humor."

CherkyB said...

You people get stranger and stranger every day.

Anonymous said...

Barbara is the pancreatic cancer of our society.