Friday, March 31, 2006

Sorry folks

I know I haven't posted ina couple days, and probably I've lost most of my audience during that time. Things have been busy, and The Mrs. decided we should watch a moovie over the last couple night during our free time after the childrens are in bed. Normally, we would spend that free time in different rooms on different floors of the house. The Mrs. would be upstairs in the compooter room reading her email and buying stuff "for the childrens", and I'd be downstairs in the family room sitting in my La-Z-Boy chair watching reruns of That 70's Show, drowning my pain, and lately blogging.

One key to marital happiness is to spend almost all your waking hours apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Anyways, we ended up watching Donnie Darko: The Director's Cut for the second time. This is one of those moovies that you really need to see more than once in order to understand the ending. I think I kinda mostly understand the point now, but I'm not sure. So then we started watching it a third time with the director's commentary turned on. Turns out the director yaks the whole time with Silent Bob.

That's all I have time for now. I gotta go grab lunch and get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Splendid!

My verification word for moother (who is keeping score) is zjkjxllq