Monday, March 27, 2006

Filler

I thought I'd take a moment to address some of the many thought provoking comments posted by readers, just so you know I value the feedback.

I turned on the word verification feature for the comments because so many people have been having spambots post advertisements to their comment section. I figured with the growing popularity of this blog, I had best head off this problem before it starts. Fat Moother seems to have been able to negotiate the word verification, but a lot of the rest of you haven't been able to. It's not so hard. It shows you a bunch of letters (not really a word), and you type them in the same order into the little box. I know I don't have the brightest bunch of readers, but I think you guys should be able to handle it.

If not, leave me a note in the comments, and I'll turn it off.

No comments: