Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Got a Haircut Today

I had to break it to "Big John" that I was moving to Colorado and that this may very well be my last haircut from him. He asked me if I had a replacement lined up for me as a customer. I'm working on Brooksie for that. He also said, "Your hair seems a lot thinner today than I remember it being. Like, when I wet it down, I could see your scalp all over. I don't remember it being like that before."

Do you remember what it was like to get a tip?

I'd post those kitchen pictures, but I can't find the camera. The Mrs. says, "It's in my purse," but you can hardly ever find her purse. I sure don't know where it is.

Remember when I said we didn't need more than an 8' PODS? WRONG! And this isn't even final-final. They took the PODS away yesterday with even more stuff in it. The 12' would have been too small.


On the plus side, our realtors are now bringing in some of their own furniture cuz the house is too empty.


I need sunglasses to walk into the kitchen now. Really. It hurts my eyes.


No comments: