Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gol dang it

I, like everyone on blogger, have any comments left on my blog automatically sent to me via email. That way, I don't have to constantly check every single post to see if someone has left a comment. Well, today I went to reply to a comment left on my last post, and I discovered there were actually three new comments on the post. So I went poking around in my "spam" folder. My spam filter has today decided that 2 of the four comments on that post are spam.

I don't know why. Two got through, two filtered as spam. None of them had a valid return address (all being the noreply-comment@blogger.com address). One was from a non-blogger account, the other was from Scooter from her blogger account.

I hope this is a glitch and not a trend. I may have to add noreply-comment@blogger.com to my email alias list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't have my comments emailed to me.

Anonymous said...

Scooterette. Get it right.