Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's late

This morning, I got up at an ungodly early hour with MaxieC while The Mrs. slept in. Then, after playing with him for almost two hours, HannahC got up. So we all played Snap Circuits. Then, eventually, The Mrs. rolled out of bed.

When MaxieC and HannahC were down in the basement playing quietly on some kind of art project, I took a shower and got dressed. After I got out, MaxieC was playing games on the compooter, and HannahC playing with her rat.

So I sat down in the basement and turned on DIY Network's "Man Caves". I watched precisely 6 minutes of the show before The Mrs. stormed in, put her hands on her hips, and said, "So. You're going to sit around on your butt all day watching TV and go to the class at the shooting range?"

I was pleasantly surprised. I had expected this to begin yesterday.

No comments: